I’m a hippie at heart, and always love bohemian style. I use to own five birkenstocks…at once! You can never go wrong with a breezy, gauzy peasant top especially during spring. It will keep you cool but add a light layer to keep the warmth in. And as you can see I am drawn to aztec prints.
Outfit Details: Peasant Top: Anthropologie (sold in stores) | Jeans: Hudson | Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Leigh Aviator | Fold-over Clutch: WestElm (old) | Jewelry: Talie necklace, Initial Bar necklace, V cuff bracelet
Here are some of my other favorite peasant tops:
- Embroidered top that would look perfect with shorts on your next beach bike ride
- Don’t wait for this one to go on sale. It will be snatch up soon because it is so versatile.
- Fresh feminine look to add to your wardrobe and wear to your next picnic in the park.
- Comes in so many colors. It’s a peasant top with so many old-world fashions.
- Simple and modern peasant top to wear with a pencil and heels.