Sharing our Favorite Dress Shops for Girls and Teen
The holidays are coming up, and I am still on that wishful hope that life will be normal again. Holiday gatherings, festive dinners, night at the ballet and gift exchange parties will be on the calendar. *Sigh*. Wishful thinking. Well, there are a few things opening back up–church services and indoor eating restaurants and many companies are taking their “indoor” festivities to the outdoor. So, I’m still planning for some sort of normalcy, which means I like to plan ahead and pick up a few holiday dresses for my girls. Thanksgiving and family pictures are a perfect reason to dress up also. It isn’t hard to find out where to shop for girl dresses BUT it is hard to find the cutest shops for girl dresses. There are the main go-to shops like J.Crew, Old Navy, Gap, Nordstrom, Amazon, Target that I love and have a good selection of causal to fancy dresses. But I also love the more edgy styles like H&M, Zara, and but instead other clothing shops that are now pickin.
Make sure to check past posts on holiday dresses! So many good ideas
Where to Shop for Girls Dresses
- Joyfolie–hands down one of my favorite. Their dresses are gorgeous, and even when my girls grow out of their dresses I hold on to them because they are so beautiful and well made. Their shoes are also so beautiful and unique also. *Tip–take advantage of their discounts…when they have them. But make sure to order fast because their dresses and shoes sell out quickly.
- Ivy City Co–known from their mom and mini matching dresses, the difference is they are well made, stylish and classy. They make dresses you’d actually want to wear. You can dress your whole entire family in it, minus any boys!
- Shein–they may be known for their budget-friendly clothing, but they also have some very trendy styles and have just launches a girls line of clothing. They have so much inventory, and have also launched a family matching outfits. *Tip–they have some of the cutest matching pajamas!
- Chicwish–I love Chicwish for their flowy dresses, and they just started a small line of mommy and me pieces. There are a few selections, and I’m sure if it takes off you’ll see a lot of their favorite styles in girl clothing.
- PatPat–this fun clothing store runs on the concept of matching family! You can find matching swimsuits, pajamas and of course pajamas. Their dresses are fun and stylish